Rewarding and fulfilling
Sales & Marketing Specialist
Under the supervision of the Executive Director, this position is ultimately responsible for attracting new business to Top of the World Ranch Treatment Centre, resulting in a greater market share, excellent reputation, and consistently high client census. This position implements marketing strategies and provides creative insight and data analysis to inform the marketing plan. The position requires extensive travel.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Compile and maintain a database of referral organizations and individuals, third-party payors, etc.
- Conduct outreach and develop ongoing relationships with referral sources, third-party payors, and community partners through communication and travel focused in British Columbia, Alberta, and extending to other provinces
- Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through advertising, & promotional events
- Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through social media campaigns
- Develop, refresh and optimize website content
- Place focus on increasing our websites organic search potential and client conversions
- Develop and manage blog and newsletter content
- Liaise with external vendors to execute promotional events and campaigns
- Collect and analyze data on key marketing performance indicators (online campaign results, conversion rates, traffic, etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies
- Research competitors to determine their approaches, strengths, and weaknesses
- Conduct market research to find answers about consumer requirements, habits, and trends
Work with ranch staff to optimize alumni referrals and positive alumni reviews
- Manage print advertising such as billboards
- Create monthly reports that measure current sales and marketing efforts and the associated costs.
- Present quarterly strategy reports that encompass current and your suggested sales and marketing efforts. Answering the questions, where do we focus our efforts and why. What is the likely return on investment?
- Undertake individual tasks as assigned
- Take ownership of creating a greater market share, excellent reputation, and consistently high client census for the ranch. Own this position.
- Proven experience as marketing specialist or similar role
- Thorough understanding of marketing elements (including traditional and primarily digital marketing such as SEO/Social media etc.) and market research methods
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office, marketing software (Adobe Creative), and applications (Web analytics, Google Adwords, etc.)
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, and web development tools (e.g. WordPress)
- Well-organized and detail-oriented
- Exceptional communication and writing skills
- Ability to communicate professionally and persuasively with executives, health care professionals, media personnel, government officials, First Nations officials, etc.
- Commercial awareness partnered with a creative mind
- BS/BA in marketing, communications, or equivalent is an asset
- Demonstrated accountability for results
- Ability to work independently
- Smart goal-oriented
- Outgoing, positive, go-getter
- In-depth knowledge of addiction, treatment approaches, and recovery through education and/or personal experience
- Appreciation for holistic treatment and trauma-informed care
- A past client of Top of the World Ranch meeting all requirements is a bonus
DOE. Extended health care benefits available after completion of the probationary period.
40+ hours per week. Generally, Monday through Friday, 8:30-5. Some weekend hours in the case of special events or promotions. Extensive travel, approximately 50% of the time.
Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com to apply.
Use “Sales and Marketing Specialist” as your subject line.
Are you passionate about providing care and support that enables people to engage fully and accountably in recovery programming? If so, you may be a great addition to our team of Program Facilitators at Top of the World Ranch Treatment Centre.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Interact with clients in a helpful and supportive way to enable clients to engage fully and accountably in their recovery
- Facilitate client experiential programs
- Document client information accurately
- Complete daily operational tasks assigned
- Answer phones and direct calls
- Speak with prospective clients on the phone and via email
- Conduct client intakes and discharges
- Dispense and document medications to clients accurately
- Transport clients
- Administer drug screening tests
- Clearly communicate with all partners
- Perform light administrative tasks
- Complete required Interior Health paperwork accurately
- Prepare and facilitate client graduations
- Coordinate and oversee client cleaning participation
- Maintain constructive relationships with team members and clients
- Help with cleaning as needed
You will need to be able to:
- Understand and support recovery strategies
- Communicate clearly
- Listen empathetically
- Support staff and clients
- Maintain personal boundaries
- Understand the program
- Motivate clients
- Adhere to privacy and confidentiality
- Use the computer
- Work a variety of shifts mornings, afternoons, nights and weekends
- Have or be willing to get your first aid level one and class 4 driver’s licence
- Pass an extensive criminal background check
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply. Use “Program Facilitator” as your subject line.