Between our private grounds and the thousands of acres of Crown (provincial forest) land that surround us, Top of the World Ranch offers many options to experience the wonder and healing power of nature.
At Top of the World Ranch, you have access to:
• Two beautiful lakes (one being 2.5 kilometres long) and the use of canoes, kayaks and fishing gear
• Countless kilometres of trails for walking, hiking and mountain biking on the ranch and the surrounding land — we keep a variety of mountain bikes in various sizes on hand for your use
• Beautiful forests of spruce and pine, perfect for a silent walk in the woods — we offer group walks and hikes as part of our program
• Wildlife viewing — there is an abundance of deer and elk in our area as well as many species of birds that add to the atmosphere of the ranch and are a beautiful addition to your surroundings
• Expansive views of the Purcell Mountains across the valley and of nearby Fisher Peak, the tallest mountain in the southern Rocky Mountains
• Picturesque grasslands and hay fields complete with rustic wooden fences that are frequented by cattle and horses
For those with a penchant for group activities, we also have:
• Lawn bowling
• Horse shoes
• A basketball hoop
For times when relaxation is what you seek, we have:
• An infra-red sauna
• A chiropractic roller bed
• Tai Chi
And if you are wanting to keep up your fitness, we offer a fully-equipped gymnasium with both free weights and cardio-vascular machines.
This is all included in the cost of your treatment.
For a reasonable additional cost, we also offer the private on-site services of:
• An excellent registered masseuse
• A reiki/reflexology specialist
In addition to the lakes and trails at the ranch, there is world-class golf, skiing, fishing, rafting, kayaking, mountain/trail hiking and more within a short distance from our facility.